Volunteer Applications for SaikouCon 2018
will open on April 6, 2018 at 12 PM ET
Please review the benefits to volunteering at SaikouCon to the right and rules for applying below
- Not all applicants will be accepted, we have a need for volunteers workers of course, but we will only be filling 20 volunteer spots for SaikouCon 2018.
- Due to insurance liability rules from our provider, applicants must be 18 years old or older to be accepted.
- If volunteers see something that violates SaikouCon policy, they are to report it to SaikouCon Security or staff members at the SaikouCon Registration Center immediately and the security team and/or executive staff will handle the situation post-haste.
- Volunteers, once chosen, will receive an outline of responsibilities for the different posts they may be assigned at SaikouCon 2018. As a heads up, most volunteers will be needed as gofers for the executive staff and celebrity guests, panel room monitors (keeping panels on schedule, both starting and ending), badge checking attendees before they enter badge restricted areas of the convention's venue and Panels as well as badge types and levels for age/level restricted panels/activities/events, helping guide attendees to events/panels/activities if they can't find what they are looking for, helping with screenings, and monitoring/badge checking the gaming room if need be.
- SaikouCon Volunteer Staff must be welcoming of all attendees and willing to help attendees to the best of their abilities as outlined in the volunteer responsibilities accepted applicants will receive following their acceptance.
- Volunteers are expected to follow the same rules and codes of conduct SaikouCon asks of its attendees and merchants; be welcoming, be inclusive, be accepting, have FUN.