SaikouCon is a three day, anime and cosplay convention located in the heart of Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains with several side events held in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) area. SaikouCon, which means "best convention", boasting a dedicated staff of longtime Japanese anime and manga fans. SaikouCon builds programming made to make memories every year, always striving for panel diversity and a balance between Japanese Pop Culture, Classical Japanese Culture, Cosplay, fun and games, original music, original music, and more original music!
The convention will always feature some of the best live entertainment themed to Japanese culture as well as the best in J-Rock, J-Pop, Nerdcore, and straight up Rock n' Roll musical acts from all over the US and beyond. All of this plus top creators, writers, artists, distributors, industry insiders, English dub and original Japanese voice talent, some of the best cosplay talent, shows, dances; and so much more!
If you love Anime, you'll love SaikouCon!
SaikouCon 2020, the convention's eighth year! Kick off a new decade with your friends at SaikouCon, the roaring 20s of the new millenium are here, let the party begin! SaikouCon 2020 will take place at The Mountain Laurel Resort located at 81 Treetops Drive, White Haven PA 18661 on August 7, 8, and 9 of 2020. More information coming soon!
2020 Convention Hours of Operation:
Friday, August 7:
- Pre-Registration Badge Pick Up & At Door Registration: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Panel Presentations, Anime Screenings, Activities, Special Events, & Concerts: 12 PM - 4 AM
- Merchant Hall: 12 PM - 7 PM
Saturday, August 8:
- Pre-Registration Badge Pick Up & At Door Registration: 8 AM - 7 PM
- Panel Presentations, Anime Screenings, Activities, Special Events, & Concerts: 10 AM - 4 AM
- Merchant Hall: 10 AM - 7 PM
Sunday, August 9:
- At Door Registration: 8 AM - 2 PM
- Panel Presentations, Anime Screenings, Activities, & Special Events: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Merchant Hall: 10 AM - 5 PM