2014 Artist Alley Registration now CLOSED
All 25 available Artist Alley spots have been filled! Keep an eye out on this page after SaikouCon 2014 for Artist Alley Registration to open for SaikouCon 2015!
SaikouCon 2014 Artist Alley Registration
Artists will receive with their 10' x 10' space two (2) 3 day attendance badges that entitle them to the same unlimited access to the convention's activities and panels as the basic 3 day attendance badge package. Up to three (3) additional badges are available to artists at a discounted rate upon request after initial registration is completed. After your Artist Alley registration fee is received securely via Paypal you will receive a business form to fill out so we at SaikouCon have some information on our vendors and artists we can use to help advertise your presence at our convention as well instructions for checking in and setting up your space at SaikouCon 2014.
There are a grand total of 25 spaces available for SaikouCon 2014. Once these are filled, Artist Alley registration will be closed or once July 22, 2014 arrives; whichever comes first.
Questions and additional badge requests may be directed to email@example.com.
Artist Alley Rules & Regulations
- Fan art and commissions are acceptable to offer, as long as artists predominantly offer original pieces and have prints and/or original artwork (medium not restricted) on hand.
- Bootlegged items (CDs, DVDs/BluRays, merchandise, collectibles, autographed memorabilia et. all) are forbidden. If a vendor is found to be in violation of this rule, they will be shut down by the executive staff of SaikouCon, they will be escorted with their wares from the hosting venue and will be forced to relinquish their attendance badges to SaikouCon 2014 without refund of their Artist Alley registration fee. They will also be banned from vending at SaikouCon in future years.
- Booth sharing between businesses, vendors, and artists in Artist Alley will not be allowed without special dispensation from the executive staff of SaikouCon.
- Music at low levels is acceptable to be played in your booth. Compromises in the event of disturbing booths around you is left up to individual artists and vendors.
- Barking to let people know what your wares are from your booth is acceptable in a tasteful manner. Carnival barking, taunts, intimidation, humilation will not be accepted. Failure to comply will result in expulsion without refund from SaikouCon 2014.
- There is a 12 foot height restriction on display/signage pieces for artist and vendor spaces. If you break this rule you will be asked to take down your display/sign. Failure to comply or combative behavior will result in expulsion from Artist Alley at SaikouCon 2013 without refund.
- Artists are expected to keep the same hours as the convention dates. If you choose to pack up and leave before the convention's final day, for any reason, you will not be entitled a partial or full refund of the vendor registration fee.
Artist Alley Cancellation Policies
- Artists will be entitled to a full refund of their registration fee if SaikouCon 2014 is for any reason cancelled. Advertising fees, both online and in the Commemorative Guidebook for SaikouCon 2014, are non-refundable unfortunately if the event is cancelled.
- If an artist must cancel their appearance in our vendor area their registration fee is non-refundable for self cancellation, we apologize for this inconvienence.
- If an artist is unable to attend after booking a space in SaikouCon 2014's Artist Alley, the space may be transferred to another artist at no additional cost. If this should happen, please contact the SaikouCon Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you squared away on the transfer ASAP! Transfers of Artist Alley spaces is only an available service, if needed, until one (1) month prior to the event.
- In case the need for a transfer arises, artists responsible for finding their own replacement.